RFPL’s strength is its ongoing investments towards upgrading and leveraging the power of technology. This helps us produce excellent quality at highly competitive and cost effective manner.
Here is a look at some of our key infrastructure.
- Latest Air jet looms from Tsudakoma, Japan
- Rapier Looms from Vamatex, Italy
- Jacquards from Staubli, Germany
The weaving shed is backed by a team of designers trained on Dutch-made design software system from NedGraphics.
- Advanced MCS, Italian machines to bring fabric colors to life
- Dyes and chemicals sourced from Huntsman, Clariant, CHT and other world-class producers
- AZO free products that adhere to global environmental norms
- Unconventional fabric drying technology on world class tumbler from Anglada, Spain
- Specially developed tumbling process that imparts more bulk to terry finish, providing lustrous towels with softer feel and high absorbing capacity
- Shearing and steam polishing machines from Henri Paulus, Belgium - produces sensational results and enhances glaze and feel
- Automatic cutting and hemming units from AKAB, Sweden
- Final stitching using Juki stitching machines
- Embroidered and appliqué work towels using Barudan machines from Japan
Our recycling systems are also designed to ensure efficient use of water, while reeling out colorful towels without shade variations.